Sunday 27 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Nine

It is a nice quiet Sunday. We got up late. 

Zita and I had a nice long long walk. All the way to my very busy street. With all the nice stores. We did not go into any of the stores. I did not get a treat. Oh well. 

Craig did not get up until we got home. Ha. We had our toasts late too.

I helped Zita clean up the basement again. I was a big help. The basement has lots of stuff in very big boxes. We looked into some of them. Nothing for me. Oh well.

Today is the special day for Saint Zita. She is a different Zita. She must be a friend of Saint Newton. No cheese party tonight for Saint Zita. Too bad for me. 

I had a nice nap. It is a nice everything is right day.

Emmet went for a walk. Not so far. The nice doctor says Emmet has to be a lazy person for a while. That is good. I can help.

Niamh had to go shopping today. Way downtown. 

We drove Niamh to her dance a lot place. I was almost perfect. Just a little bit not perfect.

Tonight is Craig and Emmet's scary television program night. I will not watch it with them. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment