Saturday 5 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty Seven

It is a nice quiet day. A flappy ear windy day. We had a nice long walk before we had our toasts.

Then we had to get Niamh awake. So she would not be late for her all day long dance day.

She was very sleepy. Ha.

There was a nasty squirrel in my yard this morning. When all the snow goes away there are nasty squirrels. Oh dear. 

If I do not bark at the nasty squirrels I get a cheese treat. I do not get so many. Too bad for me. 

Maggie can not help. Her leg is way too sore. She can not run so fast. To scare the squirrels away. Oh dear. 

We had pizza from Mr. Tony's pizza store last night. That is good. They did not forget about Mr. Tony. Like they forgot about the way old Gods. Except for Emmet and me. 

Emmet tells me all about them. From way way long long ago. And about magic trees. And scary things. Ha. It is what you learn about in his university.

I helped Zita write her very long story for Mr. Saint Paul. On my new stripy duvet. 

Craig is still a Frenchman detective. No croissants today. Just coffees. Too bad for me. Oh well.

Emmet and his friends Sava and Chris are going out for dinner and a loud movie. More too many chips. At the Hintonburger. Ha.

Emmet and Niamh have lots and lots of writing to do. Oh dear. I can not help everybody with their very important stories. Not at the same times. They will have to take turns.,

Craig's hockey team lost again. He does not mind. Me either. I do not play hockey. I play catch the Red Ball. I always win. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment