Friday 11 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Three

I do not like changes. 

Emmet is still not in his cosy room. He is still at the nasty food hospital. Not here in his own house. With me to guard him. Oh dear. Last night Zita told me he was sick. I looked all over the house for him. He was not there. I forgot he was at the nasty food hospital. Oh dear. 

Zita took him his dinner. Emmet does not like the hospital food. That is why it is the nasty food hospital. Emmet says all the people are very kind. But not the food. Oh well.

Uncle Bill went to visit Emmet last night. That was nice. They laughed a lot Emmet said. That is good. 

The nice doctor told Emmet that they can not to give him his operation for a while. I do not know why. Oh dear. 

I had an operation. I did not like it. Emmet is very brave. Even when I am not there to help him be brave. I am always braver when my family is with me. It is known. 

Craig and Zita will stay with Emmet when he has his operation. That his good. 

When he wakes up they will be there. Zita was there when I woke up from my operation. That was good. I was not scared. I just wanted to go home to my comfy bed and my soft pillows. Emmet has lots of pillows. And a big comfy bed. That is good. He will be glad to be home. 

When Zita got home this morning we went for a nice walk. Then we had a nap. That is good.

Zita is making Irish chicken for Emmet's dinner. He will like that. Emmet loves Irish chicken.

When Craig got home we played throw the Red Ball. Craig likes playing throw the Red Ball with me. 

I miss Emmet. Craig does not play take my Blue Bone very well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment