Thursday 10 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Two - In The Morning

Oh dear. Everything is upset.

Zita had to take poor Emmet to the hospital. Late at night. After I went to bed. He needs to be glued back together again. Oh dear.

Craig told me they had to make a hole in Emmet's side. And put a hose inside him.  Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Zita had to stay at the hospital with the nasty food all night. So the doctors would do it right. I stayed at my house to guard everybody. I do not like being in charge when some one is sick. I do not have enough time to worry when I am in charge.

I slept beside Craig on the big bed all night. So he would not be scared. 

Craig took Niamh to her dance a lot school. Niamh is worried. Me too. Craig said he would go to the hospital. With strawberries and a peanut butter sandwich. So Emmet would not starve.

I do not like it when everything is all different. It makes me a bit scared. So I just get on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. So I can be there when I can help. No toasts today.

Zita came back to our house for a nice nap.  Before our lunch. I helped her have a nice safe nap. I do not worry so much when Zita is here. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment