Thursday 24 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Six

It is a windy flappy ear day. Not so warm today. We went for a nice walk anyway.

Emmet went to the hospital to take the scary tube out. The nice doctor said he was fine and did not have to stay at the nasty food hospital.  That is good. 

Now I can only worry about the awful squirrels. And the lions who hide in the bushes at night. Not about my friend Emmet. That is good. It is known.

I had a nice early walk. So everybody could go the the hospital. Then they all came back. I got a big peanut butter treat for guarding my house anyway. Ha.

When Craig got home we played throw the Red Ball a lot. To celebrate. That is good.

Zita asked me to thank Saint Newton for her. I will. Tonight when everybody is fast asleep. Except me. 

We had green beans for dinner. I got the bean bits for dinner treats. Because everything is right again. Ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment