Saturday 26 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Eight

It was a nice quiet day. We were a little bit soggy. Oh well.

Niamh stayed at her dance a lot friends house. With the outside bathtub. All night. She did not use soap in the outside bathtub. It is the rule. Oh well. Not squeaky clean. 

Zita and Craig and I had our toasts late. We slept in. That is good. And a late walk. Still no water in my pond. Oh well. 

Zita and I went down the scary basement stairs. We put lots of our extra stuff in the big bags. To take to people who do not have enough stuff. Zita says we have way too much stuff. That is true. 

I do not have too much stuff. I have my cosy bed. And my catching balls. And my Blue Bone. And my Scotsman coat. That is enough for me. Zita made the Scotsman's coat and the cosy bed for me. Only for me. Because I am such a good dog. That is true. Ha. 

Craig has too much stuff. Books and books and books. And movies about brave knights to watch late at night. And too many computers. Too bad for him.

Paul came over for his tea. And to fix Emmet's way too loud bathroom. Paul is a good fixer. 

Zita is making Irish chicken for Emmet and Niamh. They love Irish chicken. It will help my friend Emmet get all better for ever. I do not get Irish chicken. I get green beans. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment