Wednesday 16 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Nine

Niamh has a sick tummy. So does Emmet. I had a sick tummy too. It is because things are not right. Not right is bad for tummies.

Zita had to stay at Emmet's hospital. She had to sleep on the not very comfy bed again. To help the way nice nurses with Emmet's sick tummy. Oh dear. 

I had to sleep all night on the big comfy bed. So Craig would not be scared by all the night noises. 

Niamh and Emily and Cara had Mr. Tony's pizza last night. In my house. They laugh a lot and are way too loud. It is hard to have a nice nap.

They took me for my long afternoon walk. That was nice. It was all cold again. That is not right. Way too much not rights. It is known. 

Niamh says pizza is good for sick tummies. She is wrong. It is known. I only had a little dinner. Not pizza. They gave Emmet jello. He did not eat it. 

We had croissants this morning. That is good. 

Niamh is going to take me for my walk this morning. When she wakes all up. She said she could not sleep last night. Oh dear. 

She did not go to school today. It is because things are not right. This afternoon Craig is going to the nasty food hospital to see Emmet. After they take the tubes out. I cannot go. I am going to guard the house. 

When all the snow goes away all the nasty squirrels who did not freeze come out. 

There were nasty squirrels in my garden this morning. They know I am busy with everything not right. 

They climb on my trees. Maybe they will run across the driveway. And Casey will eat them. Casey is bigger than me. He likes mountains. Ha. 

Sometimes they run on the very high wires and explode. Jamie saw it. Ha. Silly squirrels.  




No comments:

Post a Comment