Monday 14 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Six

My friend Emmet had to go back to the nasty food hospital today. Zita took him. I was sad. I sat at my watching window for a long time. To see if he came back. He did not. 

They are going to make new holes in him tomorrow. Oh dear. Oh dear. Craig told me they are going to fill them up when they are finished. That is good. No scary tubes. That is good.

Uncle Bill visited him at the hospital. That is nice. Uncle Bill is always funny. He can not catch the turkeys. Ha. Too bad for him.

He said it is time to get his noisy motorcycle out of his garage. The garage belongs to Aunties Louise's little yellow car. Ha.

Craig is going to the hospital later to tuck Emet into his bed to night. It is not a cosy bed. Not enough room for me. 

I cannot visit hospitals. They are too big and scary for dogs. 

His bed goes up and down. With special buttons. I like his big comfy bed. It is known.

Niamh is dancing in the living room. By herself. Not with me. I am just watching.  Craig and Niamh had make it your own self pizza. 

Zita will come home and we will go for our nice walk. I always have my walk before my dinner. Tonight I had to eat my dinner first.  I did not eat it for a while. Oh well. Then I ate it. Craig gave me a carrot treat too. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment