Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Seven

The nice doctors are making holes in Emmet today.  To fix him all up. 

I do not think holes will fix you. I do not want holes in me. Dr. Smith would not put big holes in me. It is known.

Craig says everything is alright. That is not true. I know. I am a dog. Dogs know these things. You cannot tell lies to dogs about if things are alright. We know better than people. It is known. 

Emmet is not is his own comfy bed. Craig and Zita are away all the time. I do not go for my nice walks at the right time. Everything is confused. I do not like it. 

Craig plays throw the Red Ball with me. It does not make me feel better. I know things are not all right. Craig is wrong. Too bad for him.

We had our toasts late today. 

Zita came home from the nasty food hospital after the doctors took Emmet away. I do not know where they took him. They should tell me. It is my job to know where everybody is. It is known. Zita promised me they will bring him back. That is good. 

Craig went to the hospital so Emmet would not be all scared when the doctors bring him back. 

I wanted to go. Emmet would not be scared if I was there. Emmet and I are very brave alltogether. 

I cannot go to the hospital. It is the rule. Silly rule.

Zita and I had a walk in the rain. It is not a nice day. There was snow. There is not supposed to be snow. It is know. It was a soggy dog day again. We had a nice nap after. 

Niamh came home from her dance a lot school. She had a sick tummy. Oh dear. I will make her feel all better. I can. It is my job. She is just here. Not the nasty food hospital. That is good. Niamh has a bed big enough for me too. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment