Saturday 12 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Four

Emmet is still away. At the nasty food hospital. I do not like this. At all. 

Zita goes off very early to the nasty food hospital. To talk to the doctors. And to take Emmet some nice food to eat.

Craig and I played Throw the Red ball. Before I had my breakfast. Ha.

Niamh has gone to learn how to keep sick people alive. All day. And tomorrow. That is good. 

Everybody visited today. Kathy and Uncle Bill and Susan. To make Emmet's comfy bedroom all spic and span. With nice new clean pillow cases. And no ice tea bottles on the floor. Ha. 

Zita called us after lunch. Emmet is coming home from the nasty food hospital. For two days. He will have his own bed back. And his own comfy pillows. He has to go back for his big operation. But not right away. That is good. 

He cannot play steal the Blue Bone with me. He has a big tube in a hole in his insides. It is connected to a machine. I do not know why. Oh dear. Oh dear 

I will sleep on his big comfy bed. To keep him all safe. And warm. I will not look at the scary tube. It is known. 

Craig and I had croissants for lunch. That is good. 

Emmet came home. I did not jump up on him. That is good. I am very happy. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment