Sunday 20 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Two

Everybody was at home last night. That is good. 

Except for Niamh. Niamh stayed at Cara and Emily's so the Easter bunny could bring her chocolates.

Craig would not let the Easter bunny come to my house. He would wake up Zita and Emmet. They are way too tired. Being in the hospital makes you way too tired to play throw the Red Ball. Oh well.

My friend Kathy took me for my nice walk this morning. By the empty canal.  

When I got home Craig played throw the Red Ball with me so I would not worry. I still worry. It is my job.

Niamh's dance a lot teacher brought nice chocolates for my friend Emmet. That is nice. I cannot have chocolates. I got carrot treats instead. That is good.

Uncle Bill came over to make sure we had nice pillows for Emmet to sleep on. Emmet has one of Auntie Louise's sit up in bed pillows. 

Uncle Bill had his way noisy motorcycle with him. Because all the snow is gone. He is going out to dinner because he found out when he could drink his whiskey again. Ha.

My friend Jamie and Emmet's broken house war professor came over to say hello to Emmet. Emmet was all fast asleep in his comfy bed. That is nice. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. We tried to find my friend Jamie. To share our walk. We could not find her. Oh well. 

Zita cleaned up our patio. She found my Big Red Ball. I cannot bring the Big Red Ball in the house. It is too big. Oh well.

The squirrels tried to steal it. It is too big for them. Ha. Too bad for them.

It is the special Easter night. We are going to have our own dinner party tonight. Just us. That is good. We are a bit tired. Me too. It is hard being a dog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment