Monday 28 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Fifty

We had a busy day. We had lots of visitors. That Is good. I like visitors.

Zita and I went for a long walk. I did not pull. That is good. Sometimes I forget. Oh dear.

A nice lady made cookies for Emmet. All by herself. She put them at my front door. That was nice. I do not eat cookies. They were for Emmet.

Emmet did not get up until way late. Ha. He will eat the cookies when he wakes all up. Too bad for him. Craig will eat them. 

Our friend Paul came over to fix the noisy bathroom. The one down the scary basement stairs. It did not work. Oh well. Maybe next time he said. He had his coffee anyway. 

And Zita's friend Garry brought us a present. That is good. I like presents. 

Garry takes care of my way big cousin Mattie. They live not so far away. Near the canal. The canal is still empty. Oh dear. No place for my friends the ducks. 

He brings us a present every year. It is for our Sunday pancakes. That is good.

Emmet went for a little walk. It is a very nice day. 

I played throw the Red Ball a lot today. I am a very good Red Ball catcher. 

Zita's Irish friend came over for some tea. And to talk about Ireland. It rains a lots in Ireland. The canals in Ireland are never empty. The ducks like Ireland.  It is known. 

We are going to have cousins visiting us from way far way Ireland. In the summer. They will live in the scary basement. That is why Zita and I are making it all nice and clean and beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment