Friday 18 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty

Zita had to stay at the nasty food hospital last night. To make sure poor Emmet did not get another sick tummy.

Niamh's tummy is all better. She did not get up until late late.  My tummy is all better too. That is good. 

If Emmet's tummy is all better he can come home to his own house. And his comfy bed. And his lots of pillows. And his nice dinners. And his strawberries. Emmet loves strawberries. 

I did not go for a walk this morning. Because everything is not right. 

No toasts today. I had croissant pieces. And watched out my window. I was looking for the awfull squirrels. I did not see any. Maybe Casey ate them. Ha. 

Last night Zita's friend Kathy brought a way big box of strawberries for Emmet's dinner. It is in the refrigerator. That is nice. 

My friend Susan brought Craig hamburgers so he would not starve. 

He would not starve. He would just eat peanut butter. Ha.

I had to keep Craig safe on the big comfy bed again. Oh well. I put my head on his feet so he knows I am there and is not scared. 

Zita came home last night so we could go for our nice walk. And make Emmet's dinner so he would not starve. Then she went back to the hospital with Emmet's dinner.  Zita said he has a very nice nurse. She is not very big. Just a bit bigger than me. 

Today is a big holiday. No school for anyone. It is a holiday for all the Saints. Mister Saint Paul and Saint Newton will be having a nice party. A cheese party. With apples. It is known.

Uncle Bill has a cold. Because he does not have any whiskey. Just turkeys. Too bad for him.

Oh dear. Oh dear.  Zita called Craig. Poor Emmet's lung fell down again. I do not know why. At the hospital. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I cannot help him. Things are not right. Not right at all. 

I am supposed to help my people feel all better. What am I to do? They will not let me in the hospital. To help poor Emmet. It is the rule. It is not a good rule.  I would go to sleep on his feet so he would not be afraid. It is known. Oh dear. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment