Monday 21 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Three

We had a quiet day. It is still a holiday. We slept in until very late. 

Then Craig and Zita and I had our toasts. And looked out the window. There is no water in my pond yet. No nice wet place for my friends the ducks. Oh well. 

We went for a nice walk. I did not see my friend Jamie. Too bad for me. 

Craig and Niamh had to go to get their pictures taken so everybody would know who they are. People are silly. I know who they are. Even if I cannot see them yet. Ha.

I helped Zita fold the clothes. That is a nice job. Clothes are nice and soft. They do not make any noise. So I can have a nice nap when I am helping. Ha.

Emmet is downstairs in his cosy bedroom and his comfy bed. He will have to go back to his hospital. So they can take the scary tube out. And make him all better for ever. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when people have to go to the nasty food hospital. That means things are not right. It is scary when things are not right. It is known.

Last night Emmet and Craig watched their scary program on the television. In the den. With all the scary people and the very big dragons. Where everybody dies. That is not a nice programs. They should not watch it. Too bad for them. They will be scared at night. Ha. I will guard them and keep them all safe anyway. It is my job.

Craig is a little girl detective again. In way far away England. They have a castle. It is not warm. The water comes in through the roof. They should get a big black tube like ours. They can have ours. I do not like it. It makes scary noises. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment