Thursday 10 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Two - In the After Dinner Time.

Emmet has to stay in the nasty food hospital. For days and days. Oh dear. That is not right.

Zita made him cheese sandwiches for his dinner. She took them to him.

The doctors say they are going to have to make bigger holes in poor Emmet. 

He is sad. Me too. There is nobody downstairs for me to guard. Emmet is not here to chase me and steal my Blue Bone. Oh dear.

Craig came home to make me my dinner. And Niamh's too. Zita is going to sleep in her own bed tonight. That is good. 

When Zita is not here I have to sleep up at the top of the bed. Beside Craig. I get too hot. Oh well

We played throw the Red Ball. That is good. We always play throw the Red Ball. 

All the nice people came to get our newspapers. I was very good. I did not bark. They all asked about Emmet. They are going to get candles with his name. I do not know why. I think he would rather have a nice book about the way old times.  Or a book about brave dogs. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment