Friday 28 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety One.

It is way too cold again. We went for our walk early. It is Emmet go to school way early day. I did not go so far. I was too cold. I did not have my cosy Scotsman's coat on. We forgot. 

We did not have to go to the busy street today. Niamh is finished with the big newspaper. Oh well.

Last night when Niamh came home from teaching her dance a lot class she tried on all the beautiful dresses for her big party. And new shoes. With big heels. They are not red like mine. 

Three different dresses. I liked them all. She will only wear one. 

Tonight she is going to her dance friend's house to get dressed. Before she goes to the party at her dance a lot school. They will smell beautiful. It is a special party. They have it every year. No dogs allowed. Too bad for them. 

Zita had to go to her almost a job at her old university today. I guarded the house. And Craig. 

Craig has a new book. He is a little girl detective. In way far away England. She does not have a nice dog to help her. Too bad for her. Just a big room for her smelly experiments. And a bicycle with a name. Oh well. 

I did not have my toasts until way late today. Lunch time. I do not know why. Oh well. I had a nice nap after. 

Craig had porridge. I do not have to eat porridge. I am not a Scotsman dog. I eat croissant bits. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment