Sunday 8 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Nine

I had a nice walk. It was cold. And way early. We had to get Niamh to her special dance show. She had to help all the little dancers.

Craig and I read his Scotsman book all morning. And threw my green ball. 

Then I guarded the house all afternoon. All by myself. Craig and Zita and Emmet went to see Niamh doing all her special dances.  No toe dancing today. 

I was worried. Niamh's knee is still too sore. And she has her way big toe dance with the giant mice. Later. Before her birthday. Oh dear.

Tomorrow the nice lady with the make your muscles all better store will tell her if she can dance the special toe dance. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Uncle Bill came to see Niamh dance all her dances. He said she was the way best dancer. That is true. I help Niamh practice dance all the time. I know she is a way best dancer. Even with her too sore knee. It is known. 

She dances better than Emmet and me. Oh well. 

Emmet cut his beard all off. All by himself. He did not go to the make me beautiful store. Now we do not look the same. Silly Emmet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment