Monday 23 December 2013

Day Five a Hundred and Twenty Four

No way to much snow today. I had a nice long walk.  We met my friend Jamie. Jamie likes the snow. 

She is very furry. And quiet. I am not so quiet. Oh well.

The present man brought more presents to my house. I did not bark at him this time. The presents are still secret.

Emmet and Craig and Zita went out for more secret presents. I guarded the whole house. And my beautiful Christmas tree with all the beautiful lights. All by myself. More treats for me. Ha.

Tomorrow is bake a lot day. And make the house all spic and span clean day. For all the cheese parties. We will use the noisy make the house clean machine. Ha.

Zita went to Mr. Nacastro's smelly cheese store. We have lots of smelly cheese. That is good. 

Mr. Nacastro's must have way big cheese parties. It is known. I do not get invited. Oh well.

Last night Zita made Craig's very favourite Christmas cookies. That means Saint Santa is almost ready to bring Christmas. That is good.

I have been a very good listener. And mostly a big help moving the way too much snow. It is known. I will get secret presents. That is good.

There was a fire not so way far away. It was a house. I could smell it. Right away. Then all the noisy trucks went by my watching window. 

Not a nice Christmas for that house. The dog who lived there got out. Emmet told me. This is a good Christmas for him. 

That is good. 

Tomorrow is our cheese party night. And the go to sleep or Saint Santa will not come to your house night.  It is Niamh's favourite night of the whole year. Niamh told me so. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment