Monday 9 December 2013

Day Five a Hundred and Ten

I had to get up way way early. When it was still dark outside. Craig and Zita and Niamh too. Not Emmet. 

Craig and I watched out the window until we could see the sun. Then Craig had to drink his coffee.  

This morning there was a rabbit hopping on my corner. Silly rabbit. All our vegetables are gone away for the winter. All the nice flowers are gone away too. Ha. Silly rabbit. Too bad for it. 

When it was still dark Zita had to drive Niamh to the make your muscle all better store. The nice lady told Niamh she can do her toe dance with the giant mice. That is good. 

Niamh is vey happy. So am I am. Niamh is a way good dancer. It is known. She would be too sad if she did not do her toe dancing with the giant mice. It is known.

It snowed again last night. Jamie likes snow.  Craig does not like snow. He gets stuck in the snow. Oh well. We only threw the green ball a little bit today. Oh well. 

It is Niamh's birthday real soon. I do not have a special present for her. Oh dear. Zita will help me. Or Emmet. 

It is Emmet's birthday the same day. I will let Emmet catch me for his special present. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment