Wednesday 25 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twenty Six

Saint Santa came to my house. I got secret presents. 

I got a new Red Ball. It is very bouncy. That is good. And a way big black thing to chew on.

We had a big cheese party last night. Lots of little pieces fell on the floor. Saint Newton is a good friend to dogs. It is known.

When everybody left we had to put all the secret presents all around my beautiful Christmas tree. There were way many presents. We stayed up way too late.

Emmet and Niamh got lots and lots of nice clothes. Niamh loves clothes. Emmet likes clothes if they are black. Like me. 

Everybody had toasts in the living room. Craig has to give out all the secret presents. He is very slow. He stops to drink his coffee. That is not nice. Everybody has to wait. Oh well.

Everybody got new phones that they do not hate. That is good. 

My cheese party friends from far away got me a big rope. It is only for outside. That is nice. They do not have any snow to jump in. To bad for them.

We had another cheese part tonight. Not so big. Just Paul and Craig's mother. 

I am very tired. I fell asleep on my comfy bed.  I will get everybody to go to bed at a nice time tonight.  

Emmet is in bed already. He has a sneezy cold. I will go down and sleep on his feet to keep him warm and get him all better. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment