Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Five

It is our get up way too early day. It is the day I have to wait for a long time to go on our walk. I am a good waiter Zita said. That is true. 

When Craig drove Emmet to his university and Niamh dance at school school I had a nice long walk with my friend Jamie.

I guarded the house for a long time all by myself. It is because it is that time when people have to go and get the secret presents. Saint Santa day is coming. I do not know St. Santa. He is a friend of St. Newton. It is known. I talk to St. Newton. I do not know if St. Santa can hear dogs.  Oh well.

Craig and Zita brought home our St. Santa day tree. We always get the biggest tree we can find. I like the smell of the tree. And all the sparkly lights.

I had to have a little bath. I was a bit dirty. And soggy. 

When I have a bath the fur on my head sticks up. Craig calls me Punk Poppy. That is not very nice.  I do not say he is scruffy. Ha. It is good that he shares toasts with me. 

Zita is finished all her work for her new university. Until after the presents for everyone day.

The present man came today. I did not remember him and barked a bit too much. Oh well. He will still bring presents Zita said. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment