Wednesday 11 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twelve

It is all cold again. It is our get up way early day again.

Everybody get too confused on the get up way too early days. I got two breakfasts today. Ha.

I had one with Zita when she made her I cannot drive without coffee coffee.

On the way too early days Zita has to drive Niamh and her dance a lot friend to the learn all about the cold outside class. 

I know all about the cold outside. It is cold. People are silly. 

Craig got me another breakfast when he was making the kitchen all tidy. I did not say anything. 

Maybe it was a special treats for nice dogs day. It was not. It was only a Craig and Zita got confused day. Ha.

Emmet is studying all about the giant pretend horse that won the very long war. 

They should have had nice dogs like me there to help them. Dogs would have told everybody it was not an empty horse. I would have barked way too much. And got in trouble. Oh well. But they would not have lost the war. And the dogs would have got kabillions of treats. It is known.

Tomorrow is Niamh's way special toe dance day. In her shiny special costume. With the giant nasty mice. 

I cannot go. No dogs allowed. That is not very nice. I would not bark. I would just sit there. And watch. And be very happy. It is known.

I will stay here and guard the house with Emmet. Oh well. I will help Emmet study. On his comfy bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment