Thursday 19 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twenty

I got a secret present. Niamh told me. From my cheese party friends. That is good. Niamh and Emmet got secret presents too. Craig and Zita did not. Too bad for them. Ha.

Everything was wrong this morning. Nobody got out of bed until way late. I had to jump on to Niamh's way high bed and kiss her until she got up. 

Zita has the sneeze cold. Oh dear. Niamh took me for a very long walk. Way late. Craig and Zita had to drive and drive to get secret presents for our friends.

Niamh and I guarded the house. We had a good time. 

Emmet had to go on the fast train at his university so he could get his secret presents. 

I got special dog boots. Like my friend Jamie. 

They are too small. I have way big feet Craig says. That is true. I am a big dog. It is known. 

Zita will get me bigger boots. That is good.

Tomorrow Emmet and Niamh and Zita and all the Mahoneys are going to bring big boxes of special Christmas food to some of the people who need it. So they can have a nice happy Christmas too.  

That is good. I will tell Saint Newton. He likes those kind of stories. It is known. Saint Santa too.

No comments:

Post a Comment