Saturday 14 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Fifteen

It was still way cold. I had to wear my Scotsman coat. We only went around the block. 

We had a little cheese party for Niamh's and Emmet's birthday. There were cakes on fire. I was not scared. I did not bark at all. Ha.

Emmet and Niamh got lots of presents. That is nice. Niamh got a nice phone. She will not hate this phone she said. That is good.

Zita drove Emmet to his tell everything exam. It is not nice to have an exam to a birthday. Oh dear.

Niamh and her friends are going out for a birthday dinner. They will have big big hamburgers and lots of chips. No cheese. 

I can not go. I have to stay here and guard Craig and Zita. And watch all the snow. Oh well.

Niamh's friends say they are going to sleep on my floor tonight. Ha. They will not sleep until way too late. It is known. I will guard them. It is my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment