Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Eleven

I had a nice day. I helped to move the cars.

It took a long long time before we had our toasts this morning. I was a good waiter. Oh well.

We threw my green ball today. No snow today. Just last night. 

We used the noisy make the house clean machine a lot today. 

We have to get all ready for St. Santa. St. Santa does not come to dirty houses Zita said.  It is good we are making the house all as clean as can be. 

We like it when St. Santa brings us Christmas time. And the nice smelly tree. 

Emmet is way busy. He has all the big tell everything about everything exams are this week. He has lots of Irish tea to help him. That is good.

Niamh has too much homework. All at the same time. That is not right. Silly school. 

When I went to my school I only had a little bit of homework. And I got treats. Schools should have treats. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment