Thursday 12 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Thirteen

It was way too cold today. Only short walks. Too much salt on my sidewalks. Oh well.

We played throw the green ball a lot. Before Craig had his coffee. Or toasts. Ha.

Emmet has his big all about everything exam tomorrow. All about the way old Gods who everybody forgot. Except Emmet. And me.

The way old Gods still live is way far away in Ireland. Or way up up in Scotland. On islands. That is good. Saint Newton does not mind. He told me.

I guarded the house all by myself tonight. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet went to see Niamh's very way special dance night. She danced all by herself. For a long time. I was not there to help. Oh well. 

The giant mice lost the battle to the little soldiers. The soldiers had swords. Emmet told me so. Not big swords like Emmet's. That is good. They were small soldiers. It is known.

Niamh was very happy about her big dance night. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment