Saturday 28 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twenty Nine

I had another quiet day. I had a nice long walk this morning.

It is not so cold today. The snow is melting. I get very soggy when the snow melts. Oh well.

Craig and I played throw my Red Ball this afternoon. A lot. After my little nap. Craig is not afraid of the melting snow. That is good.

Zita is training her new phone. It is not a good listener like me. Ha. She talks to it. It does not listen. Maybe it is a cat phone. Ha.

Niamh and Zita had to go shopping for warm clothes.  They go to different stores. That is good.  

The great big trucks came to my street last night. They are way loud. With lots of bright lights.  They took away all the big piles of snow. I do not know where they take it.

They should take it to way far away Ireland. Ciara and Emma and Lucy do not have any snow. Just windy rain. Windy rain is no fun. You cannot side a toboggan on windy rain. It is known. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment