Saturday 7 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Eight

It is Saturday.  Saturdays are quiet.  I had a nice walk. I helped Zita with her university stories. I helped Niamh with her stories too. I am a big help when people have to write stories. 

Craig and Zita are going next door for dinner. At Maggie the dog's house. I am not going. I am staying here to guard Emmet and Niamh because Zita said I was in charge.

It is very cold tonight. We had a quick walk in the dark. I did not see any wolves at all. That is good. 

Wolves look like dogs. But they are not. They look like my friend Jamie. Except they are scary.  Jamie is not scary. She is my friend. It is known.

It is a good thing I am here to protect everybody. And we have a cannon. In Emmet's room. Wolves are afraid of cannons. Ha. I am not afraid of the cannon. It is our cannon. It is known.

Jamie does not have a cannon. Ollie does not have a cannon. We do. And scary bagpipe music. Craig says if you have cannons you have to have bagpipes. That is silly. 

Zita says bagpipes would scare all the wolves in the world away. That is why there are no wolves in way far away Scotland. Just big cows with way too much hair. And way big horns. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment