Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twenty Five

It is the day before I get my secret presents. Ha. And our first cheese party. 

It is very cold. 

Zita and went on a long walk this morning. We took pictures of the beautiful trees and my special secret path across the other pond. And the little statue in the middle of the pond. That is good.

Last night I went into my side yard to look for wolves. Everybody was so busy with the noisy make the house clean machine they did not hear me bark to come in. I was out for a very long time. They forgot I was out. Oh dear. 

When I came in I was a bit very cold so I got carrot treats. Ha. You should not forget when your dog is outside in the cold. It is known. I like carrot treats.  I was not way too cold. I am still very furry. And I am not afraid of way too much snow like Craig. Ha. 

Niamh and her friends were here all morning making dessert treats for the cheese party. Not for dogs. Oh well.

We made cookies for our cheese party. And cleaned my watching windows. Sometimes I make them a bit messy. Oh well. 

This afternoon Zita and I went to the very busy street. To Mr. Brittain's store. He likes dogs in his store. If we are nice and quiet. I am. We sent Merry Christmas letters to nice people. 

I was the most perfect dog in the world. We went into lots of stores. Even the very smelly shoe store. Everyone said what a good dog I was.  Zita did not tell them about the too much barking. That is good. Saint Newton will be happy.  Me too. 

Merry Saint Santa's Christmas to everybody. And all your dogs too. Go to sleep early. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment