Sunday 1 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Two

We had more snow today. That is not nice. The snow gets in my paws and it does not feel good at all. Craig helps me take all the snow away when I get home. That is nice. 

Niamh had one of her dance parties today. Not the one with the nasty giant mice. That is later. Not the one with all her dance friends. That is later too. Too many dance parties. 

Craig could not go today either. Broken elevator. Oh dear. 

I stayed home and guarded Craig. He did not get into any trouble. That is good. He did not eat any porridge or oatmeal. Or listen to squeaky bagpipes. That is good. 

It is Sunday. We do not have toasts on Sunday. We have bagels. From up the street. I get the ends of Craig's bagels on Sundays. With cream cheese. Ha. 

I went for a long walk with my friend Jamie today. Poor Zorro hurt his leg again. 

My friend Zoe came for dinner after the dance party. That is good. Craig's mother came for dinner. She has a furry coat. I do not like the smell of it. At all. Some times I bark a bit too much. Oh well.

Zoe and Niamh laugh way loud. It is known. Ha.  


No comments:

Post a Comment