Friday 20 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twenty One

More snow. We have too much snow. 

Emmet and Niamh and all the Mahoneys went out this morning to bring special presents to all the people who need to have a nice Christmas. And their dogs too. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is not way so cold. Just more snow. 

Niamh and Zita and Emily and Cara had all the big shovels pushing all the snow away from the cars so I do not get a wet tummy. That is nice. 

After I ran in the garden they gave me a little bath. For my feet. I had big pieces of ice in my feet. Oh well. 

Craig threw my new ball for me.  Even in the snow. I got a nice new ball yesterday. It was my before Christmas present. It is known. 

Zita and I went to bed early last night. Zita has the sneezy cold. I kept her company. And her feet warm. I am good at that job. 

Maybe Craig wil get the sneezy cold and I can keep his feet warm too. That would be nice. It is a very cosy bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment