Tuesday 17 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Eighteen

It was even way colder today. When we went for our very short walk there was no one else outside. Even my nice Scotsman coat does not  make me all warm. Oh well.

We only played throw the green ball once. Craig is afraid of the snow. Oh well. 

Niamh had lots of studying to do. Then Niamh and Zita went out to buy secret presents. It will be Christmas time soon. 

We will have cheese parties. With lots of people. That is good.

Craig had toast bagels for lunch. I got some of the toasty ends. Ha.

Uncle Bill came over today. In his very big truck. He was out getting secret present too. Craig and Uncle Bill had coffee. They watched all the cars not stop at my corner. Silly cars.

Emmet had Irish tea because he is still writing stories for his university. 

I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment