Wednesday 18 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Nineteen

It was a no Scotsman's coat day. That is good.

I do not like the way too cold a lot. It is known. 

Emmet is still writing his last university story. It is a way long story. 

Craig and Zita went out to get more secret presents. I do not know if one was for me. That is why they are secret.

When I was out for my nice walk another dog tried to get into my house. He came into my side yard. And tried to push into to my house. When I was not there. That is not very nice. It is my house. 

Other dogs have to ask before they come into my house. I have to be there. To keep everybody safe. My special blue bone is in my house. And my beautiful Christmas tree. It is known.

He was gone when I got home. That is good. 

Niamh is going to a special dinner party. For all the people who help at the dance a lot nights. Niamh got all dressed up. With high shoes. And a sparkly top.

Zita had to go out and find more secret presents. I stayed at my house to guard Craig and Emmet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment