Monday 2 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Three

We had a way way busy day.

Not so cold today. The snow is too soft and gets stuck on me. Oh well.

Niamh hurt her knee at her dance party yesterday. 

Right away this morning Zita took her to her friend who has a make your muscles all better store. She is a nice lady. She is one of the go away to nice restaurants ladies. 

They put a machine on her leg to make all better. I saw pictures of it. It did not look like a machine at all. Oh well.

Niamh could not go to school because of her sore knee. Poor Niamh. I get chicken treats for my sore leg. Dr. Smith gave them to me. Niamh should go to my Doctor Smith. It is known.

Zita says I should get boots to keep my feet nice. With no nasty salt on them. Jamie has boots for her back feet. 

Craig had to go to the dentists because he is old. Ha. They give him treats at his dentist store. Not big tasty cookies like the nice lady leaves for me. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment