Saturday 21 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twenty Two

We had more snow. So I went for a nice walk. Then we went to the garden. I found my new blue ball. I lost it yesterday. In the way too much snow.

I helped Zita and Niamh with the snow. Niamh throws the snow in the air. Then I catch it. I am a good snow catcher. Then I dig big holes in the snow. Ha. 

Then they used the loud move the snow machine. I came in the house. The move the snow machine is scary. It is known.

Niamh went out to lunch with her dance friends. It was a surprise party. For her birthday. All her dance a lot friends were there. She was all dressed up with funny shoes. Her friend Sarah had funny shoes too. Oh well.

Craig's old friend brought his self made Christmas treats to my house.  He does it every year. They are not for dogs. Oh well.

They talked a lot. Emmet too. I had a nice nap on my comfy bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment