Friday 27 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Twenty Eight

I had a very quiet day. Cheese parties make you very tired.

Last night was our last cheese party. We had lots of tall people. They did not drop very much. Oh well. They talked a lot.

I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen when everybody talked. They talked until way too late. 

We got up late this morning. That is good.

Niamh went sliding down the big hill into my pond. With her dance friends. They got way cold bottoms. Ha.

Zita and her lady friends went to see a sad movie. Not a loud movie. 

I stayed here to guard the house. And Craig. And Emmet. 

I had a very nice Christmas. 

I like having a bouncy Red Ball again. Red Balls are my fovourite. It is known.

It was a very good secret present. For me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment