Monday 30 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Thirty One

It is way cold again. Zita and I had to wear our beautiful warm coats this morning.

Craig threw my Red Ball this morning.  It is not bouncy when it is way too cold. Oh well.

We stayed in our cosy house and looked out my window. Craig helped.

Last night Emmet told me all about the scary dragon movie. It is the same movie from a long time ago. Where all the uninvited guests ate all the poor man's cheeses.

Now he has to go and take golden money from the way too big dragon so he can buy more cheese to eat. That is not fair. We will not let them come to our cheese parties. It is known. Ha.

Last night Niamh stayed up late late. Downstairs

Emmet gave her his old play loud games machine. And all his very loud and scary games. She played until way late. Very scary games. I guarded her. 

I slept downstairs on a cosy duvet until Craig and Zita came home from the restaurant where people make nice music.

I went upstairs and slept upstairs on my comfy bed. It is beside Craig and Zita's big bed. I guard them at night. When they are fast asleep. It is my job. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment