Sunday 1 September 2013

Day Hour Hundred and Eleven

We got up very very late. Because it is Sunday.

There were loud noise late night. Some people were setting off very loud noises.  I do not like loud noises at all. 

I stayed in the den with Craig and Zita so they would not be scared. They were ok. That is good.

We had funny noises from the basement all afternoon. Emmet was fixing the sink. Craig said it was ok. I hope so. 

I lost my Red Ball. We played throw my Green Ball.  My Green Ball is very bouncy. I have to chase it a lot. 

Niamh went to a birthday party and they are going to race little cars. Only enough room for Niamh. Not for me. They do not have back seats. Oh well.

When Niamh got home we went for a nice walk. It is a very late walk because we all slept in. Oh well.

My garden has even more green beans. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment