Saturday 28 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty Eight

We have a beautiful day. I had a very happy walk this morning. It was foggy. I could not see my friends the ducks. 

Niamh and all her know everything about out side friends are going to sleep in bags for two nights. Out side. With no walls. Or bathrooms. Oh my. 

Zita and Niamh have gone to find all the stuff you need not to be eaten by Polar Bears. 

I should go to help. I am not afraid of Polar Bears. I am just scared of garbage cans with wheels. Not Polar Bears. 

Niamh said I cannot go because I do not have a bag to sleep in. They told her everybody needs a bag to sleep in. That is silly. I have my own furry coat. And I do not need a bathroom. It is known. Ha.

It is Emily and Cara's birthday. They are getting old too. Not as old as the mountains like Uncle Bill or Craig.  Just old enough to listen to loud music and sleep in way too late. It is known. 

I went down the scary stairs to look at all the furniture in my basement. Nothing for me though. Except a nice big soft rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment