Saturday 31 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ten

We nearly had a quiet day.

Then Niamh came home from her dyeing to run race all very very purple. A purple Niamh is not right. 

Zita popped her into the bath very very fast. She is still a bit purple. But not so much. That is a silly race. 

People throw colours on you. People are very silly.  Even her ears are purple. Dogs do not have races like that. It is known.

I had a nice long long walk this morning. I saw my friends the ducks. If I do not chase them they do not fly away. That is good.

We played throw my Red Ball this afternoon. Craig always makes me bring the ball back. If I do not he goes into the house for more coffee. He is very stubborn. He says I have control issues. That is not true. He is just way too stubborn. It is my Red Ball. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment