Monday 30 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Forty

I had a bad day. 

Squirrels. Squirrels every where. On my patio. In my trees. In my very own garden. I got in trouble. I jump on the windows. Zita says I am way too big. I will break the window. The squirrels do not care.  

I hate squirrels. I talked to Jamie. He hates squirrels too. He gets in trouble just like me. Oh well. 

Craig and I played throw the green ball a lot. When he was not having his coffee. 

Niamh is not here. Her bed is empty. There is no loud music. There is no one dancing in my house. That is not right. 

I should have gone to the forest with her. In case of Polar Bears. It is known. Emmet could bring his cannon from way long ago. We would not be afraid of Polar Bears with a cannon. Ha.

Zita is reading a whole bunch. All about getting people to think all together. Ha. I am helping on my cosy duvet with my comfy pillows.

Emmet has a sore throat. Too much talking way too late at night. It is known. 

I had a sad walk. Too much pulling. I was not a good listener. I had to have the choke me collar on. 

Zita was sad. I was sad too.  Oh well.

Not a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment