Thursday 19 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Nine

I had a nice walk this mornings not way too early today.

Niamh was too sleepy and had to get a ride to school. Oh well.

I got all new soggy dog towels. Craig's mother does not need them any more. She gave them to me. They do not have any holes in them. That is good. 

Zita said we will get a nice new soft rug for the other living room down stairs. That is good I like soft rugs. And nice pillows. 

Emmet does not want to be a Pope any more. He wants to be a professor. And know all about long long long ago in way far away. No special Red Hat for me. Oh well.  

He will have to learn how to speak the Gaelic like grandad. Last year I tried to Bark in Gaelic. I could not. I can only bark in dog. Oh well. I do not want to be a professor. I only have to know dog. It is known.

Emmet says I can be his assistant. Assistants do not have to speak the Gaelic. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment