Saturday 21 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty One

Zita and I went for a nice long long walk this morning. Before anyone was awake. It is very quiet in the way early morning.

It is a rainy day and we did not want to be soggy. We went before the rain woke up. Ha.

Today is a dance all day long for Niamh. Zita says she will have to have a nice shower or she will have to sleep in my side yard. Way too smelly. Ha.

We only threw my green ball a bit because Craig melts in the rain.  

Everybody is very tired today. Oh well.

Emmet is reading all about a famous hero and monsters in long long ago. With swords. Heroes always have swords. That is why we have swords. In case we have to be heroes. It is known.

There were squirrels all over my patio this morning. I got in a bit of trouble. There was lots and lots of rain today. It did not drown all the squirrels. Oh well. Maybe the next time. Ha.

We are having Auntie Louise's way special smashed all in potatoes for dinner. Not my dinner. I had carrot treats. 

Smashed all in potatoes are Niamh and Emmet's very favourites. It is known. Auntie Louise phoned us to tell us the secret way you have to make them. I promised not to tell anyone. 

Uncle Bill already knows the secret. It is known. That is good. I would not like to keep secrets from Uncle Bill. He would know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment