Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Eight

We had a beautiful day. It is our get up way too early day. It is drive Niamh and Emmet to way too early classes.

Jamie and I went for a walk. Professor Jill makes Zita laugh a lot. That is good. Dogs like people who laugh. It is known.

Craig and I played throw my green ball. A lot. That is good. 

I still do not have a Red Ball. Craig says there must be a world wide plot. I should talk to Saint Newton Craig says. 

I will. It is known. I like Red Balls the best. 

Zita has her make every body be nice class tonight at her new university. It is a Saint too. Like Saint Newton. But it is a building not the nice man who listens to dog's prayers.

Craig and Zita and Paul moved Craig's mother's room today. It is a sunny room. She does not remember her old rooms. Oh well.

Emmet had his old Gods class so he can be a nice Pope.  He said when he is Pope I can have a special Red Hat. I like Red. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment