Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty Four

I had a very nice walk this morning. It is a nice day. I had to use my nose collar. Oh well.

I guarded Craig all morning. We had our breakfast toast together. 

We threw the green ball a lot. Then squirrels came and sat on my fence. I had to stop. I cannot get the ball when squirrels are on my very own fence. I hate squirrels.

Zita drove Emmet to his university. It is one of his stay all day at university days. He has lots to read he told me. All about very old people and places. That is what you do in the university. And eat doughnuts.

The present man brought Zita her very hard to find book. For her new university. That is good. 

More dancing tonight for Niamh. 

Zita says I need a bath. I do not like baths. I just like little baths. When my feet are dirty and I get in the bathtub with just a bit of water. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment