Sunday 15 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Five

I had a very busy night. 

All the dance a lot friends came to my house to sleep. I had to guard them. 

They did not sleep. They laughed and talked all night. They are very noisy. They were in the other living room in the basement. I stayed up stairs where it is quiet. Ha.

They all had breakfast here. No treats for me. Oh well.

It is university time again. Emmet and Zita are reading all the new books for school. They are very busy. They will drink more Irish tea.  And eat cookies.

Emmet is reading all about all the very old Gods. He will need to know all about them for when he is Pope. It is known.

Niamh and her new way fast bike are going up and down hills today with her out side school. She will be cold when she gets all the way home.  She will get her hot-water bottle. Ha 

I went to sleep in the den so Craig will have company and not be sad when his team loses again.  He should find new teams. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment