Saturday 14 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Four

I had a nice day. It is not so hot. I like that. Jamie likes it even more. That is good.

Today is our cousin Ciara's birthday. She is older than me. Not so old as Craig or Uncle Bill. Happy birthday in way far away.  She likes to dance just like Niamh. That is good.

Craig threw the green ball for me. I mostly brought it back. Oh well.

The possessed black dog with the white tail was on my street. I thought I had scared him away. Drat. I barked and barked. I do not like to see him on my street. He is a nasty dog. It is known.

Emmet is reading all about all the old Gods for his university. Maybe he will find all about Saint Newton. That would be nice. 

Emmet likes to know all about the old Gods everyone has forgotten about. Dogs have never forgotten. It is known. We can see lots of things people cannot. It is known.

Paul is going to have dinner with us. Craig and Zita and Emmet and Paul will talk and drink tea and laugh. No one will throw my ball. Oh well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment