Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fourteen

I was very busy guarding the house today. When we have little emergencies I am always in charge. I was in charge today too.

Niamh had to go to her way early learn all about the outside class. She will have to sleep outside in the winter. I would not like that. No nice warm bed or a cosy duvet. That is not nice. That is why we have nice houses.

Some dogs have to sleep outside. To guard their sheep or their elephants. They would rather have a nice warm place beside their people. It is known.

Craig and Zita were off to make sure Emmet was not starving to death.

They had to give him different medicine because last night he forgot who he was.

People should just get their medicine from Dr. Smith. Just like me. I always know who I am. I am Miss Poppy Taylor and I am in charge.

Zita came home and we rested on the big bed for a while. Then she made food for Emmet. He does not like the treats at the hospital. Zita says they are nasty. Oh well.

He has to be strong because tomorrow they are going to glue him all back together.

When he is all dry he can come home and I will sleep on his bed with him. So he will not think he is back in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment