Saturday 7 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Seventeen

We had a busy day. Zita left very early to take Emmet his breakfast. He will not starve today.

Uncle Bill visited Emmet and told him stories all about being in America and looking at baseballs. And he saw a big long story all about magic underwear.  Emmet likes stories all about magic.

I went for my walk with Jamie. That is nice. Jamie visited my house. Jamie likes my house. Me too. It is my house.

Uncle Bill came here and had his second breakfast. They drank more coffee. Too much coffee.

Craig threw my green ball. I like my Red Ball better. I do not have a Red Ball any more. Oh well.

Dr. Susan came over to see all about Emmet's medicine on the very big computer.

Craig called from the nasty food hospital and told us that Emmet is feeling much better. Zita was so happy she cried. I kissed her until all the tears were gone. She gave me hugs. So did Dr. Susan. I was a big help.

Zita made Emmet pasta and new beans from my garden. I gave him all of my favourite green beans.

Emmet says the hospital people are very nice. He likes them. They are very kind. That is good. But they do not know how to make Irish chicken or how to cook anything nice.  Too bad for them. We bring him nice food from my house. It is known.

Craig came home and we played throw my green ball. I might get a new Red Ball if Craig can find my kind he said. That will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment