Monday 16 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Six

I had a busy day. Everyone is doing all their important school work. Except Craig and me. Craig was pretending to be a taxi. I was guarding the house.

Craig drove Niamh and Emmet to school this morning. When he got home I got into his little car. I sat in the car and watched all the people walking on my street. 

After a while we went for little drives in the little car. Not too far away. In Craig's car I sit in the front seat.  I only barked a very little bit. I was very good Craig said. That is good.

Niamh has a sick tummy. Craig got her at her dance all the time school and then he got Emmet at his university. Then we were all home. I like that. It is right. 

I had a nice nap on my cosy duvet to help Zita study.

They are all drinking Irish tea. Not Craig. He is not Irish. 

Irish tea is just right for studying your important university books. Or a sick tummy. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment